Smart Mixing Academy
Your surprising path to world-class sound, with just a laptop and headphones.
What you’ll get
117 videos, 12+ hours of content
The Smart Mixing Academy is a comprehensive online video school that teaches everything you need to know about mixing to make your music sound world class. With 12+ hours of HD video content, Tim walks you through all the key principles and the advanced secrets of mixing that make you go from an amateur to a professional sound.
Introduction to the Smart Mixing Academy
2 videos introducing you the academy platform, your learning curve, and the fundamentals of creating great sounding music.
The Mixing Framework
2 videos providing you The Mixing Framework, the single most important secret to understand in order to create great mixes.
What you actually need
7 videos revealing the smartest answers to: PC or laptop? Monitors or headphones? Hardware or software? Which DAW? Which plugins?
The Core Tools
6 videos unveil the surprising core plugins that help you make the biggest difference in creating a great mix, with step-by-step walkthroughs on how they work.
How to solve all your mixing problems (Exclusive video pack)
50 short videos provide the most direct and comprehensive solutions to all your possible mixing issues. It’s the ultimate resolver of negative comments.
Complete mixing sessions of different genres (Exclusive video pack)
5 complete mixing sessions with Tim. Get an exclusive and unique insight on how he handles a mix from start to finish. Covering future bass, drum & bass, (deep) house, classical, and acoustic band recording (funk).
How to make an extra $1000/mo on the side as a freelance mixing & mastering engineer?
An Exclusive Pro Video Course containing 9 videos that provide the exact step-by-step outline how Tim made $1000+/mo extra on the side while simultaneously vastly improving his mixing & mastering skills. And how you can do it too.
Smart Mixing Academy graduation
3 videos. 3 celebrations. Fun times. 🙂
It’s like getting face-to-face training. Just you and me.
Together we’ll go through bite-sized lessons that are easy to follow whether you are already more advanced, or more of a beginner.
The academy is designed around 1 thing: your success in becoming truly great at mixing. Got a question? Ask us in the comments below a video.
Want some feedback? Share your song in our private Slack community.
Want your music to sound professional?
A proven way
The methods you’ll gain are crafted and fine-tuned after working on hundreds of songs of different genres.
We have a great private community of likeminded students were we all hang out in chat app Slack, to share ideas and music.
12+ Hours of HD Content
The Smart Mixing Academy contains over a hundred videos. All recorded in high definition in a quality environment.
After completion of the entire Smart Mixing Academy (Complete Package) you will receive an official Graduation Certificate and an embeddable Graduate Emblem.
The online Academy platform allows you to track your progress through the course. This makes it super easy to quickly continue where you last left off.
30 day Money-Back Guarantee
If you have gone through the entire course, implemented the techniques, and still don’t hear improvements in the sound of your music – you get your money back.
How To Succeed
When I started out, I knew nothing about how to mix music. I thought I would just experiment, read some blogs and watch youtube tutorials. Now, years in the future, I’m kicking myself.
Over these past 6 years I’ve completely transformed my mixes from being totally amateur to a high professional level. I could not imagine being able to work with these great artists and labels and getting millions of plays, if it wasn’t for the fact that I spent most of my time mixing and mastering every single day, becoming better and better.
But, if I’m honest, looking back, all those hours I put in learning and experimenting, only 20% was valuable and the other 80% was a complete waste of time. I went along for years experimenting and learning the wrong things.
That is why I created the Smart Mixing Academy, to teach you the right things, the things you really need to know to get ahead with your music. And to show you that surprising things happen when you use this time, freedom and control to your advantage.
If there is even the slightest feeling inside you that wants to make a living from music and give your music the sound it truly deserves… then I really think you should take control in your own hands and enroll. Right now.
“All mixes I heard from Tim have been of great quality. Clean, wide and defined.”
Pick your favourite package
The enrolment for the academy is only open for a limited time (closing soon!).
Save 20% if you buy in one payment.
Your questions answered
Don’t see your question?
Don’t keep wasting your time
on trying the wrong things